RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT AND OWNER OF THE DOMAIN:
We are the owner of the domain www.bibosuites.com (hereinafter, the Website). We are also responsible for the data you provide while browsing this website. In compliance with current data protection regulations, we inform you of our identification data:
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT:
We inform you that the data provided and their treatment are documented in the Activity Records that we have. We process said information for the following purposes:
– Manage reservations and maintain the existing contractual and commercial relationship.
– Send you the information you request through any of the contact forms that we make available to you on the website.
– Inform you about the offers and promotions of your interest through commercial advertising communications by e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out such communications. We will carry them out and they will always be related to our services or those of our collaborators with whom we have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to your personal data.
A commercial profile may be prepared based on the information provided, but we will not make automated decisions based on said profile.
The data you provide us will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When they are no longer necessary, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee their pseudonymization or total destruction.
In addition to the general treatment of the previous point, the following particularities regarding data conservation will be observed:
– Customer Data: retention period of 4 years (Art. 66 et seq. of the General Tax Law), and 6 on accounting books and invoices (Art. 30 of the Commercial Code)
– Data contained in the curriculum vitae: a maximum of 1 year for future selection processes unless you state otherwise.
Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, remaining at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the competent Administrations, in particular the Data Protection Administration, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these. Once the indicated term has expired, it will be destroyed.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, we obtain your express and unequivocal consent by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems, and based on the legitimate interest of the User.
NO TRANSFER OF DATA
We inform you and expressly guarantee that your personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances. Any exception to this rule will require your prior, express, informed and unequivocal consent..
RIGHTS THAT ASSIST YOU:
The current legislation on data protection grants you the following rights.
1. Modification of your information: You have the right to rectify your incorrect or incomplete personal information.
– Challenge the veracity of your personal information
– The processing of the data is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal information
– We no longer need your personal information for its treatment, but you request the information for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions
– You have opposed the treatment
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, and in particular in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, at Unibérica Vacacional, S.L. We comply with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data of our responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
We have sufficient mechanisms in place to:
We guarantee that we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect your rights and freedoms, providing you with the appropriate information so that you can exercise them. We have installed all the technical means and measures at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data you provide us. However, you should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Access to and use of the portal by minors is prohibited. We are not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you fill in. If you have minors in your charge, it will be your sole responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are or are not appropriate for the latter’s age.
We inform you that there are computer programs that allow you to filter and block access to certain content and services, so that parents, for example, can decide what content and services of the Websites their children can access and which not.
We have profiles on the main social networks whose links you will find on the website, being responsible for processing the data of our followers, fans, subscribers, commenters and other user profiles (hereinafter, followers). The treatment that we will carry out with said data will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, we can inform you by any permitted means about our news, activities and promotions. In no case will we extract data, unless we obtain timely and expressly your consent to do so. When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of your rights as a follower is subject to the modification of your personal profile, we will help and advise you to that end to the best of our ability.
Regardless of the provisions, we may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation.
Bibo Suites son apartamentos turísticos en las mejores ubicaciones de Granada.
Nuestra misión es ofrecer una experiencia de calidad a los viajeros que se acercan a conocer la ciudad de Granada, proporcionándoles una estancia personalizada donde la exclusividad y el confort son las notas predominantes.
Cuidamos la decoración de cada uno de nuestros céntricos apartamentos, dotándoles de una personalidad que les hace únicos e inconfundibles. Apostamos por cuidar la calidad en cada detalle para que nuestros huéspedes se lleven de su estancia el mejor de los recuerdos.
Ofrecemos a nuestros huéspedes la posibilidad de conocer la ciudad desde el punto de vista Bibo Suites, donde recorrerán cada uno de sus rincones con las recomendaciones de nuestro personal. Apostamos por lo local, por lo genuino, para que nuestros huéspedes vivan una experiencia auténtica.
Bienvenido a Bibo Suites.